Thursday 14 April 2016

What's with O&G SPACs

Can it even be true I asked, cause it was very surreal. Only the previous day I had posted my piece on the Cliq and Sona saga, and there early in the morning, blaring away on BFM Radio was the CEO of Reach Petroleum, non stop claiming that the qualifying asset they have is such a sure winner  etc etc and it would be criminal (not his words) for anyone not to buy into it.

So just like my previous question to Sona, so good bankers will fall over each other wanting to lend you money, no need to have SPAC, oh I forget you want to share this wonderful opportunity with everyone, so generous you are!

Also I am wondering whether the Dowager of Bukit Kewangan should not be reviewing the interview for falling foul of market making antics. Honestly it was so nauseating to list to the CEO, that I switched to the CD player and listened to Bowie!


No comments:

Post a Comment